Symptoms of low Testosterone can vary from one man to the next and may include:
- Decreased or lack of energy
- Decrease in libido or sex drive
- Difficulty in sexual arousal with weaker erections
- Erectile dysfunction
- Cognitive concerns
- Weight gain
- Muscle loss and weakness
- Decrease in strength and endurance.
- Aches, pains and stiffness
- Inability to sleep
- Lack of skin elasticity
- Thinning of bones or bone loss
- Thinning and dry hair
Call 407.210.2101 now and take advantage of our FREE Concierge Hormone Consultation today.