The Harding Anti-Aging Concierge Medicine Program
- What is Concierge Medicine?
- What is the Advantage of a Concierge Medical Practice?
- How is the Harding Anti-Aging Concierge Medicine Program Different?
- What does the Harding Medical Institute Concierge Membership offer?
- What is a Concierge Physician Health Partnership?
- Who Uses a Concierge Medicine Practice?
- How Does It Work?
- Is My Membership Covered By My Insurance?
- Can I Get Same Day Appointments?
- Can I Call The Physician When Needed?
- Do Concierge Physicians Make House Calls?
- What if I need help making appointments with other physicians or scheduling tests?
- What if I travel or am away on business and get sick/need care?
- How can concierge medicine enhance care, save time and money?
- What services do you offer?
Primary Care Services
- What is different about Harding Medical Institute’s Elite Health Exams?
- What if I need a specialist or I am hospitalized?
- Do I have concierge coverage when I travel?
- Are there restrictions on which hospitals I may use?
- Do I still need health insurance?
- How does it work with my health insurance or Medicare?
- Will I use my current health insurance?
- What if I do not have health insurance?
- How much does it cost?
- Can my family join?
- What if I want to cancel or move?
- How do I sign up?
- If I join now, can my family members join later?
- Do you accept children?
What is Concierge Medicine?
The practice of concierge medicine has continued to grow largely in response to patients needing a more personalized proactive approach to their health and primary care delivery model. Whereas most traditional doctors have between 3,000 and 5,000 patients, our concierge medicine model is very different. Each physician at Harding Medical Institute has a limited patient membership who pay a monthly a membership fee. This model enables our doctors to focus on what matters most – you.
What is the Advantage of a Concierge Medical Practice?
A limited patient membership allows our physicians to give those patients who want a more personal relationship — and want an emphasis on prevention and wellness — that option. A limited membership allows our physicians and the staff at Harding Medical Institute the ability to know you and meet each patient’s personal health care needs. Concierge programs offer enhanced level of services based on your individual needs that are not generally covered by traditional insurance plans or Medicare; such as more convenient and lengthy office visits, in-depth preventative physicals, and comprehensive labs to prevent disease and promote wellness.
How is the Harding Anti-Aging Concierge Medicine Program Different?
We believe in Total Care that utilizes advanced physician training and comprehensive medical testing not available in most practices. We provide concierge primary care medicine combined with the advantages of an anti-aging medical practice. Our physicians at the Harding Medical Institute are Board Certified in Internal Medicine, and have completed advanced specialized training. They are certified by the American Academy of Sleep Disorder Medicine, American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine and the Cenegenics Medical Institute. We specialize in preventive medicine combined with bio-Identical hormone replacement therapy and anti-aging medicine. Our physicians, because of their extensive medical training, can provide you with the tools you need to live life to the fullest and slow the aging process down while and preventing the common diseases of aging.
The Harding Medical Institute Concierge Membership offers:
Year-Round Primary Care, Internal Medicine, Preventive Healthcare, Anti-Aging Medicine, Sleep Disorder Medicine, Comprehensive Blood Testing, and Bioidentical Hormone Therapy combined with customized Fitness, Nutrition and Vitamin programs.
Our commitment remains clear: promoting higher-quality life, preventing the onset of disease and helping you live a more satisfying, energetic, and healthy life. Our membership program is designed to address all these areas and more.
Back to top.
What is a Concierge Physician Health Partnership?
We developed and believe the best way to reach optimal health is a partnership between patients and physicians — one where the physician has the time to know the patient personally, is there when needed any time, even by phone, and helps to coordinate care. In today’s healthcare environment, where patient visits are often hurried many patients find it very difficult to develop that personal relationship with their physician. We developed the Harding Medical Institute Concierge program so our physicians and patients can enjoy time together and develop a proactive plan to improve health and vitality for years to come. The Harding Medical Institute Concierge Program addresses the key issues that are most important to patients.
Who Uses a Concierge Medicine Practice?
Concierge medicine is for anyone who demands a higher quality of healthcare. Whether it is timeliness of scheduling, attention afforded during appointments, improved access to your physician, security and trust in a primary care physician dedicated to your health goals or necessity for chronic condition care that determines your needs.
How Does It Work?
Patient membership is limited which allows our physicians to see one or two patients per hour and deliver care that focuses on you.
Is My Membership Covered By My Insurance?
Generally the monthly membership fee is not covered by insurance and is an out of pocket expense to the patient. However, membership and other services provided may be eligible for coverage through a Health Savings Account, FSA, MSA or other similar plans. You will continue to utilize your health insurance to cover labs, medications, radiology and specialists care. Some executive programs will pay for the membership fee. Please check with your Employee Benefits Program to see if they cover this type of membership.
Can I Get Same Day Appointments?
Yes. Concierge patients get same-day or next-day appointments. Because of our preferred scheduling, appointments will begin on time. The advantage for members is more personal time with your physician for your medical care; more time for advice, advocacy and emotional support; and more time to help you manage all of your healthcare needs.
Can I Call The Physician When Needed?
Concierge patients receive the physician’s private cell phone number for calling outside of office hours. During the day patients will have their needs handled by our dedicated staff. Our physicians will return your calls between appointments to ensure that your personal needs are met on a timely basis. If you need to reach the physician at night or on the weekend for a medical emergency, you are encouraged to use the physicians direct cell phone line. You can call or text message the physician.
Do Concierge Physicians Make House Calls?
We try to meet every anticipated need of our patients. Even though this service is not part of the normal concierge program we do make house calls in special circumstances.
What If I Need Help Making Appointments With Other Physicians or Scheduling Tests?
One of the key services our concierge staff provides is assistance with coordinating your specialist appointments or scheduling diagnostic tests ordered by our physicians. We want to be your healthcare advocate and champion, removing the stress and time that it often takes to make important appointments or testing. Our physicians have worked in the Orlando area for over 30 years, giving them a strong knowledge base of which specialists are best equipped to deal with your particular problem. Most importantly, our physicians will follow up to get the results to you quickly and review them with you.
What If I Travel or Am Away On Business And Get Sick/Need Care?
When you travel, your concierge physician is only a phone call away. Because we use Electronic Medical Records, your up to date medical history and medications are always available to our physicians. This vital information could be extremely valuable in case of an emergency and allows our physicians any time, any day to coordinate emergency care, including arranging for you to receive the proper prescriptions. If needed, we will even contact other physicians associated with Harding Medical Institute to arrange care.
How Can Concierge Medicine Enhance Care, Save Time And Money?
Concierge medicine can enhance care while saving you money and time by providing consistent, comprehensive care that is personalized to your individual health goals and needs. With 24/7 access to our doctors, you can resolve illnesses quickly, before the condition escalates and without a costly trip to the emergency room.
The Harding Medical Institute Concierge Membership Includes:
Superior Inclusive Programs
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Certified by the American Academy of Sleep Disorder Medicine
- Certified by the American Academy of Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Certified by the Cenegenics Medical Institute
- Year-Round Primary Care, Internal Medicine, Preventive Healthcare
- Year Round Individualized Personal Health Plans and Routine Monitoring
- Year-Round Natural Bioidentical Hormone Balancing and Replacement Program
- Year-Round Anti-Aging Medicine
- Year-Round Nutritional Guidance, Support and Planning
- Year Round Weight Loss and Body Composition Programs
- Year-Round Customized Fitness Counseling and Fitness Recommendations
- Year-Round Vitamin and Supplement Recommendations
- Year Round Sleep Disorder Programs
- Year Round Brain and Memory Programs
- Year Round Stress Management
- Year Round Medical Coordination of Travel
- 24/7 Direct Personal Cell Phone Access to Dr. Deborah & Dr. Victor Harding
- 24/7 Dedicated staff to address all of your personal needs via cell phone/email
- Emergency treatment and advice when you’re away from home
- Optional Skype or Phone Review of Testing or Follow-up Lab Results
- Same Day/Next Day – Urgent/Emergency and Routine Appointments
- Online Store of Nutriceutical and Vitamin Supplements
- Phone/Text/Fax/ Email/ Access
- Secure Email Communications
- One-on-One Personalized Attention
- No Wait Appointments
- Preferred Scheduling of Appointments
- 30 Minutes Plus of Personal Care For Every Follow-up Appointment
- In Office Blood Draw For All Lab Work and Specialized Testing
- Comprehensive Hormone Level Testing Including Blood, Saliva and Urine
- In Office Testing: Ultrasounds, Resting Metabolic Rate, Bone Density, Body Composition, Sleep Testing, Brain Function, Stress Tests, Vo2 Max Fitness and Anti-oxidant levels.
Superior Coordination of Specialized Medical Care
- Scheduling, Coordination and Facilitation of Appointments with Specialists
- Scheduling and Coordination of Radiology Appointments and Diagnostic Testing
- Liaison, Coordination, and Patient Support During Hospitalized Care
- Complementary Liaison, Coordination, & Patient Support of Family Emergencies
Superior Blood and Hormone Testing
- Customized, State-Of-The-Art Laboratory Testing
- Comprehensive Year Long Testing with Thorough Analysis of Lab Results
- Sophisticated Cardiovascular Lipid Panels
- Comprehensive Hormone Level Testing including Blood, Saliva and Urine
- Vitamin levels such as B12, and Vitamin D and Omega 3 Fish Oil Levels
- Genetic Testing
- Micronutrient Testing
- Food Allergy and Sensitivity Testing
- Telomere Testing
- Weekly Vitamin and Metabolic Injections
- Year Round Discounts on Botox, Fillers, and Peels
- Private Consultation and Reception Area
- Pharmaceutical Grade Supplements
- Coffee and Snack Bar
- Weekly Preventive Newsletter
- VIP Access and Invitation to Special Member Events
- Limited Patient Membership
- Electronic Medical Records
- Couple and Family Plans
- Designated Parking Area
Age Healthier and Live Well Longer. Experience the Difference that The Harding Medical Institute can make in your Life and in your Health.
Primary Care Services
What is different about Harding Medical Institute’s Elite Health Exams?
A fundamental part of personalized healthcare is an annual exam, allowing your doctor to set benchmarks for your current state of health and track your progress during your ongoing journey to wellness. At Harding Medical Institute we go further in-depth with our assessment, utilizing comprehensive diagnostics and additional testing in order to get a fuller picture of your health. The combination of annual exams, lifestyle counseling and follow-up consultations between you and your doctor form the basis of preventive care, an integral part of concierge medicine. We offer a full day and a half day examination to meet your needs.
What if I Need a Specialist or I am Hospitalized?
Our physicians have worked in the Orlando area for over 30 years, giving them a strong knowledge base of which specialists and hospitals are best equipped to deal with your particular problem. Our physicians are on the staff of both Orlando Health and Florida Hospital. If a circumstance presents where your condition requires the care and attention of a specialist, our physicians at Harding Medical Institute will liaise with a doctor from our professional network of referrals and assist with the scheduling of appointments and coordination of care.
If your level of need requires hospitalization, our doctors will consult with the hospital physicians to help coordinate your hospital stay and staff to ensure you are delivered the care you’ve come to expect.
Do I Have Concierge Coverage When I Travel?
The level of access provided by your membership extends to those times when you are traveling outside the area, state, or even country. Although this does not mean we are ready to fly-in your primary care physician while you complete business in China, it does allow for consultations by phone or email. In the event of hospitalization, the hospital physicians should contact your concierge medical doctor to determine both your medical needs and appropriate levels of care.
Are There Restrictions on Which Hospitals I May Use?
There are no restrictions as to which hospitals are available for your use, should the need arise. Our physicians are on the staff of both Orlando Health and Florida Hospital. This means our physicians will be able to help coordinate your care during your admission. We will utilize the hospitalists and specialists to manage your treatment during your admission. However, it’s important to note that because we are a preventive medical practice our patient admission rates are much lower than a standard medical practice.
Do I Still Need Health Insurance?
Your membership ensures access to our Board Certified concierge primary care physicians. It is important to keep your health insurance coverage current for lab tests, hospitalizations or specialty physician consultations not covered by your membership fee. However, we have a large number of patients who do not have health insurance or have a high deductible. For this reason, we have negotiated the best out of pocket costs for labs and certain diagnostic testing. We are not an insurance company and not a lab. However, we realize the importance of having affordable health care. We will work for you to get the best prices for individual testing. This is why we strive to keep our routine lab costs affordable, so you can get the best labs at the best prices.
How Does it Work With my Health Insurance or Medicare?
Our physicians will not bill your insurance for our services. Your monthly membership fee covers all the services that we provide to you. You will use your insurance to cover such services as routine blood work, specialist visits and radiology testing.
Will I Use My Current Health Insurance?
Yes, you continue to maintain and use your current health insurance. You will use your insurance to cover such services as prescription medications, laboratory services, radiology, and specialist appointments.
What If I Do Not Have Health Insurance?
We have a large number of patients who do not have health insurance or have a high deductible. For this reason, we have negotiated the best out of pocket costs for labs and certain diagnostic testing. We are not an insurance company and not a lab. However, we realize the importance of having affordable health care. We will work for you to get the best prices for individual testing. This is why we strive to keep our routine lab costs affordable, so you can get the best labs at the best prices.
How Much Does It Cost?
There is a monthly membership fee for our services that is not covered by your health insurance. It is paid by an automatic credit card payment at the end of every month. There are easy yearly and bi-annual payment plans available, as well. We also offer a couple discount and a discount for children.
Can My Family Join?
We encourage families to join. Adult membership is per person. Couples receive a discount. When parents have joined, their children under age 26 can participate in their parents’ physician program at a significantly reduced cost.
What if I Want to Cancel or Move?
We understand that circumstances or personal preference may lead some individuals to cancel. Most cancellation policies can take place within 30 days. Please see your membership agreement for more details.
How do I Sign up?
Call us at our direct line: 407.210.2101. You can come in and meet our physicians in a complementary consultation to learn more about how we can work together to meet your healthcare needs.
If I Join Now, Can My Family Members Join Later?
Yes, in fact, there would be a discount for a spouse’s membership.
Do You Accept Children?
In certain cases we will provide primary care services or consultations for adults 16 years of age and older. However, we realize that the care of your children is important. As a result, we will help to coordinate the care of those who are important in your life – your children.
Is The Monthly Membership Fee Tax Deductible?
Some flexible spending plans and health savings accounts may cover the costs of the monthly membership fees. Patients should seek the advice of their tax professional or workplace human resources department for information about tax-deductible health payments and flex-spending accounts.